Sunday, November 21, 2010

Introduction

No matter how busy you are, you need a break to refresh yourself, to unwind yourself. Different people have different perceptions about the same. I’m form those who like to hit the road and set off for a journey, long or short, depending on the time available. If you’re one of those who is busy in his work and likes to unwind the way i like to, then this is the place to be.

Week end treks, family picnics, biking tours, long drives etc is what I will be discussing in this blog. Thus making it easy for you to plan a perfect week end getaway with your friends, family etc.

Right from the days of my medical college I have  been a passionate traveler and loved to explore new places. Now with an experience of ten years of traveling, including a road tour from Pune to Ladakh on my motorcycle, I’ve found that how you travel is more important than where you travel?

I always travel by road. Though it’s a bit expensive but I see more, learn more and thus experience more. You see at the end a trip is all about the experience.

One important thing I would like to mention is that to go on an adventurous holiday you need not have fancy and expensive bikes, SUV’s or lots of money. What you need is only passion.

So pack your bags and be ready coz I’m going to tell you about a lot of places which will not only make your holidays adventurous but also unforgettable...............

No comments:

Post a Comment